miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2010

PRINCESA.

Oh princess, you make the party with your hands in your pockets and your innocent eyes and all those things running around in your head.
Oh princess, you make the party. You've been everybody's darling. Now, everybody's win. Bold for the boys who keep you guessing and all those things running around...
And "all my pauses they're all stops anyway" you would say...
Oh princess, you act like the answer with your hands all over me promising to be here. When the world comes down with all those things running around...
I don't mind, baby. Just spill your secrets on me... I don't mind, baby... Just spill your secrets on me... I don't mind, baby. Oh princess, you're ready for greatness all edited and weightless never more alive and, Oh dear!
How they'll whisper your name in time...

No hay comentarios: